Senior & Elderly Care Services
Virginia Kares Home Care Services is a leading in-home personal care services senior care company that has been a trusted company with great referrals. Virginia Kares Home Care Services LLC won the award for 2021 Social Care Awards and the Most Dedicated Family & Senior Care Service Provider. – Southwestern Virginia.
Our caregivers are insured, bonded, trained, and drug tested which means you will receive a trusted skilled caregiver every time. Virginia Kares Home Care Services IN-HOME personal care services provides in-home personal elderly care to hundreds of individuals every year and has constantly been ranked a leading senior and elderly care company across Tri-counties.
Living at home is a priority amongst many seniors in the Tri- counties, but we understand that the process of aging may make this difficult over time. This is why Virginia Kares Home Care Services provides in-home personal senior care services that help seniors live an active and independent lifestyle. Over the years, Virginia Kares Home Care Services has provided care for senior and elderly care which helps seniors live an active lifestyle through the promotion of memory stimulation, and activities that stimulate physical, mental, social, and emotional well-being.
Our Virginia Kares Home Care Services Caregivers will help!
Virginia Kares Home Care Services offers a range of in-home personal senior care services, whether you’re seeking personal care or in-home companionship, Virginia Kares Home Care Services has you covered. Virginia Kares Home Care Services has offices across the Tri-counties that can help seniors live a fruitful and eventful life in the comfort of their own homes! We will help your senior with any of the following companionship and in-home senior care services:
- Meal Preparation: Virginia Kares Home Care Services Caregivers will help seniors and the elderly with everyday tasks such as meal preparation. Virginia Kares Home Care Services understands that constantly cooking meals can be a hassle for seniors, that’s why our caregivers can help in the kitchen! Our caregivers will cook your loved one nutritional and wholesome meals! Your loved ones deserve to eat healthily, and with Virginia Kares Home Care Services they can. In many cases, seniors work side by side with our caregivers’ cooking meals, this is a great time to promote social interaction.
- Conversations: Seniors who actively stay engaged in conversations have a lower chance of developing general depression according to multiple publications Virginia Kares Home Care Services mission is to help provide your loved one with in-home care that matters and makes a difference in their lives.
- Medication Reminders: Virginia Kares Home Care Services is a non-medical home care company, which means that we are not able to directly administer medications. However, our professional caregivers can aid the senior with reminders to take medication as prescribed. Virginia Kares Home Care Services Caregivers can help read labels and remind seniors and the elderly on when to take their next medication.
- Light Housekeeping: Virginia Kares Home Care Services Caregivers will help your senior with light housekeeping, which includes dusting, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning, and trash disposal. We want your loved one to live in a house that is clean and promotes great hygiene.
- Running Errands: Does your loved one need help running errands/grocery shopping? If so, they are not alone. Seniors across the Tri-counties struggle with travel by themselves, many of which are unable to drive. Our caregivers can help your senior with tasks such as grocery shopping, prescription pick up, and many more tasks!