Virginia Kares home care services, LLC provides care for stroke survivors. Personal In-home care seems to be the best option for stroke patients who have mild to moderate impairments, in that familiar surroundings provide a person with a stronger sense of normalcy. As an added benefit of this sort of post stroke home care, being in a safe, non-threatening environment could help your loved one maintain a positive attitude and recover some skills more quickly.
By letting Virginia Kares Home Care Services, LLC come in to take care of your loved one, it gives you time to take care of yourself and pay attention to your own mental, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Stroke is all-too common in the elderly, and recovery is an ongoing process. Companionship and assistance with Activities of Daily Living can offer peace of mind and aid in recovery time for our loved ones.
Here’s a list of services our caregivers provide:
- Hourly assistance to around-the-clock care
- Companionship, calming anxiety, stress, and depression (common among stroke patients)
- Coordination and scheduling with therapists and specialists
- Medication reminders for treatment and prevention
- Fall and injury prevention
- Change in condition alerts
- Transportation and scheduling of doctors’ appointments
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Housekeeping, meal preparation, and nutrition.
Virginia Kares Home Care Services strives to provide quality personal in-home care services to you or your loved one with a wide variety of circumstances and needs. If you feel that you or your loved one may benefit from personal in-home care services, contact us for a free phone consultation today. Or call for more information on personal in-home care services, including Long term care (LTC)insurance, private pay, Veterans aide attendant, Homemaker/home aide, homeward bound and Medicaid.