Stroke patients need special care along the recovery journey. For those with mild to moderate problems caring for them in their home can be the best option. Being surrounded by those they love and their things can greatly increase their outlook, and in turn, their recovery. Virginia Kares Home Care Services provides respite care for stroke patients that can help your loved one thrive and recover.
Help with Care Allows You to Care for Yourself
When you allow our in-home caregivers to help care for your family member, you can get the rest and respite you need. Our professional caregivers can help with:
- Around the clock care, or as it is needed
- Providing companionship that calms and helps with depression
- Assistance with coordinating therapy and other needed services
- Medication reminders
- Fall and injury prevention
- Alerting family or doctors to changes in condition
- Scheduling doctor’s appointments
- Help with dressing, bathing, and personal care
- Light housekeeping duties
- Meal preparation and nutritional guidance
Keeping Your Loved One at Home
VA Kares strives to help seniors stay in their homes for as long as possible. To do that, we offer respite care for stroke patients. You can call us at (276) 601-2846, and we can do a phone consult to discuss how we can help you.