The New Role of Blood Tests in Helping to Diagnose Alzheimer’s Disease
November 20, 2023 by Alzheimer’s Speaks
Lori La Bey talks with Dr. Joel Braunstein is the CEO and president of C₂N Diagnostics, a specialty diagnostics company with a vision to bring Clarity Through Innovation®. The company’s Precivity™ tests are innovative new blood tests intended for use in patients with cognitive impairment. These tests aim to help healthcare providers determine the presence or absence of amyloid plaques in the brain, a hallmark sign of Alzheimer’s disease, and aid in medical management and treatment decisions.
Listen Live or Listen at Your Convenience Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 2 pm EST, 1 pm CST, 12 pm MST, 11 am PST & 7 pm London GMT, 9 pm South Africa SAST, and on the 22nd at 6 am in Australia AEDT
- What is C2N Diagnostics working on?
- What are the 3 types of Precivity tests?
- How fast do the blood tests get turned around for results?
- Are all Precivity tests needed?
- Is genetic counseling set up as support for those taking the APOE tests?
- What is the cost-effectiveness of the Precivity tests compared to other tests such as MRIs and PET Scans?
- Is there a financial assistance program for the Precivity tests?
Contact C2N Diagnostics
X – Twitter @C2NDiagnostics
Alzheimer’s Speaks Radio – Shifting dementia care from crisis to comfort worldwide one episode at a time by raising all voices and delivering sound news, not just sound bites since 2011.
Order Your Book Now – A Great Gift For Anyone At Any Age
Betty the Bald Chicken – Lessons in How to Care is a wonderful tool for anyone struggling and feeling like they don’t fit in anymore. Bullying, Chronic Illness, Addiction, Divorce, Death and Dying, Ageism, Racism, and more.
Paperback 978-1-952976-86-5 Hardcover 978-1-952976-87-2
Library of Congress Control Number: 2022948781
Learn More About Alzheimer’s Speaks Below
Lori La Bey and Alzheimer’s Speaks Can Help Your Organization With Staff Training, Family Support, Perspective Clients, and Support Gatherings.